Telling people about my failed whatever with Noodle is so fucking hard, mainly because hardly anyone knew about it… I couldn’t tell people I fell in love for the first time at 36 with a married man – imagine how much judgement I’d get (though now, through this blog I realise that my situation is not uncommon!) Now that it’s over, it seems easier to tell people…
So one day at the hairdressers, I’m telling her about it & we were just having general conversation, I didn’t go into too many details, when she said that when she was single, she wrote a list of every single thing she wanted in a man – including stupid stuff like not a snorer, she read it everyday & then she got it… She said she put it out in the universe what she wanted & for the most part, the guy she’s engaged too is basically the guy on her list – except I think he snores! Hahaha. She said she read it every day putting it out there in the universe & she got it, so I should try it.
I wrote a list myself. I read it a few times then tucked it in a draw & forgot about it until my next hair appointment when she reminded me about it. I thought maybe sharing the list with you now might help the universe send me the right guy.
- My Best Friend
- Good looking to me – brown or blonde hair, tall, nice body & teeth, smells good & good dresser
- Living a healthy lifestyle
- Gym enthusiast but not a muscle man
- Good job that pays well
- Good car
- Not a snorer
- Has kids already or doesn’t want them
- Kinky, mostly a Dom but sometimes a switch
- Mature, not a party animal but likes to go out
- Adores me, loves me & wants me
- Supportive of me & my career
- Chemistry & Passion with me
- Open & honest communication
- Mutual Trust
- Mid 30’s
- Family orientated
- Loyal & Respectful
- Affectionate but not over the top
- Sleeps with the ceiling fan on every night
- Tidy & likes to do stuff around the house
- Not too into sports/video games
- Wants to marry me
Fuck this is really personal thing for me to share! But in the interest of honesty, I want to share this with the universe & you all. I hear it works. Hahaha. So send him my way universe!
I have bolded the absolute must haves for me, but again, at this point remembering the previous Checklist blog post, I have changed a lot & I am not just willing to settle for someone that likes me.
I want to look for that insane love again. A love that changes you. However I’m not 100% sure there will every be that type of love again for me. I mean do we get unlimited chances at love?