Some of this is hard to read because it’s so true for me… I think we sometimes like to ignore the reality for the fantasy, I am so guilty of it.
Honest, Unfiltered Advice
This will be a constant work-in-progress: read through these when you have problem or aren’t sure what to do.
I’m being blunt for a reason. Some days, even I get tired of being a “Dear Abby” for my nearest and dearest.
So here they are- some pearls of wisdom from the she-wolf herself:
- if you have to ask if you should leave; you already know the answer. You don’t need someone else to validate you. It’s your damn life.
- If things haven’t changed by now, they won’t. Ever.
- If you want to put up with the same shit day in, day out, then why are we even having this conversation?!
- No-one is coming to save you, so stop being such a sook and get your shit together.
- A man won’t fix your problems. Stop waiting for a knight in shining armour, because they’re all fucking retards wrapped in tin foil.
- A vibrator might not take out the trash or hug you, but it won’t cheat, lie or ruin your life either.
- If you don’t even respect/love/want/ care for yourself, you shouldn’t expect anyone else to, either.
- It’s ok to just cut people off without saying goodbye.
- If you have to seek validation from other men by way of things like lingerie selfies/ videos, because your man isn’t appreciating you as much as you’d like, then you really need to ask yourself if you should be marrying him.
- There’s a difference between being alone and being lonely.
- The grass may look greener in the other side, but it’s likely going to be fertilised with the same shit.
- If he cheated with you, he will cheat on you
- Don’t listen to your heart, because your heart is a fucking idiot. Listen to your brain and your gut. They have more sense.
Here is the link to this blog: https://wordpress.com/read/blogs/155174584/posts/246
I’ve said it before that you need to love yourself before anyone can love you, something I’m still working on!